HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

cost of flywheel wieghts

6 posts in this topic

What do flywheel wieghts cost over there?

they are around £100 here [$150]

just seems a lot for what is at the end of the day just a small loop of metal

sandracer

go to the advert in TMX marked 'american imports'-he's very good. i got one off him (10oz) 'package opened' for £90 'steely'($140). he's a really nice guy from the west country.

for enduro my wr was given a 10 oz FW-perfect. for a YZ doing enduro in our english gloop i would go for the full 12 oz gloop loop. don't forget that the YZ flywheel is already 10/15 oz lighter (someone correct me on this please).

Taffy

you're at milton keynes aren't you? that'll be the circuit at whaddon. what a bitch that was last year. you're gonna die!

advice? the more you can rev it the more s*** flies off your rear tyre. the more s*** that flies off your rear tyre the more chance it'll plop off your front & actually let you steer! catch 22.

make sure you're gearing is high. big rear. so that you can paddle it without stalling it. other than that good luck.

jeff cobb-american imports-01455 554467.

Taffy