EZ UP CANOPY

I'm looking for a good EZ UP canopy (10x12) for next season. Any ideas on where to get a good used one or an inexpensive new one.

Thanks,

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3

If you're in the LA area, the EZ UP Factory is there and they have an "outlet" store. I don't have the info in front of me right now. Email me ( chutist@ridgenet.net )if you're interested and I'll look it up.

------------------

Chris in the Mojave

'98 YZ400F

Jeff,

You can get them at Sams club for around $150. If you decide to go with the EZ Up from California, let me know and I'll get one also. I'll keep the one we used in Morganton for the bikes and rain.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Jeff,

I you find a place that has them at a good price let me know. I gave Jason 100$ towards on for his B-day and now he cant find one.

Greg, Bill

I'll keep you informed on what I find. I'm trying to get one before the "hangover 100".

I have found them for around $350. but I'm looking for a "bargan". :)

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3