Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krannie McKranface

Clean and shiny, and ready to go.

9 posts in this topic

How easy were your Cycra's to put on and are they the CRM version?

Don't recall which version they are. The version that's been around for ever. There is nothing to the installation.

How easy were your Cycra's to put on and are they the CRM version?

If you have your bars cut down any and/or rotate your bars a bit, the installation may not quite as easy.

I had to re-use my old Acerbis Rally-Pro bar mounts to give the clearance I needed for the controls. I don't exactly remember since it's been forever, but I think I cut roughly 1/2" to 3/4" off each end of the bar.

I have my levers pointing down at about a -30deg angle to be more comfortable while standing and keep my hands and wrists from getting tired or going numb. I also have my bars rotated forward so that the bar pad is almost directly above the clamps. I have a Renthal bar with the center support, unlike the picture. Both of these also help me maintain a better attack position while seated. I think my personal ergonomic preferences make for an install that is more difficult than normal.

Those in the pic are the Pro-Bends.

right, right that makes sense. I see they are probend's but I am now wondering about the Center Reach Mount they sell now and how easy they mount.