Sticker

Now that I have my Baja Designs baja kit on my WR, where can I find another WR426 tag for the rear fender? I really don't want to buy the whole graphics kit for one sticker.

:)

Hey Dens, Sorry I don't have an answer for that, but just wondering if you're located in/near SE Pa.?

You can buy the fender stickers seperately from Yamaha for a couple of bucks each. HLSM.com doesn't have the 2001 fiche up yet, but on low ticket items, your local dealer probably will be comparable in price.

Brad

I was in the same situation you were due to a recent loop out crash I needed a new rear fender...but I wanted that cool YZ426F sticker on the sides and didnt want to pay Yamaha's inflated price! So I took the stickers off my old busted up fender very carefully and put them on a clean sheet of computer paper. Then I went down to kinko's and had them make 3 color copies of them then I cut them out and had them make a laminated sticker of them out of 3M paper! This costed around $9 and I now have 3 sets of these stickers plus the originals! This is a simple way to get these stickers for cheap (works and looks like the the originals) Hope this helps!

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!

Friendswood, TX

dirtdad,

I'm located in Michigan.