Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cracked-Pipe

NorthCarolina
Midway ATV Oak Island NC

2 posts in this topic

Midway Hunting & ATV - Oak Island NC

2000 acres of "high ground" woods trails and roads. There is also a bottomless areas for the mud riders.

Located between Supply NC and Southport NC on Midway Rd 1.5 miles north of hwy 211. Open Friday 2pm - Sunday 6pm

Go to Facebook and look under "Midway Hunting & ATV for rules and more info

thinking of hitting this place this fall when i go to see my mom who lives in Leland NC.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By shakermach
      Anyone riding close to NE TN this saturday? My buddiesthat I normally ride with aren't gonna make it this weekend and it is supposed to be nice Saturday and I'm itching to ride.
    • By charkie
      courtesy of Vision Moto
      http://www.vimeo.com/7692217
    • By gmoss357
      not allowing any dirt biking on private property. PERIOD! IOW, no riding dirt bikes in Burke county.
      There was a meeting recently where our voice was heard. There is another meeting Dec 8th, but no public input for that one. We can show up to listen. Anyone that's a member of the NCHSA can check the message board to learn more. Write the County commisioners and attend any meetings you can. This is an important battle that hits close to home, and can affect ALL of us in the area.
      All over ONE track.
    • By dano945
      My vehicle is gone and I was wondering if I could catch a ride with anyone racing in Reidsville, NC this Sat?? I live in Greensboro, NC (40 miles south of Reidsville) Thanks Dan 970-331-9941
    • By biggins
      Well im going to be in Zebulon NC until Christmas. Looking for someone/somewhere to ride with. There are quite a few powerline trails I am going to be checking out today about 4 miles from where I am staying. Post up if you want to ride sometime. My schedule is very flexible.