HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davbrucas

What happened?

16 posts in this topic

As stated above:

Starting up a website that has been turned off for a while is a lot like starting up an old bike that has been sitting in the garage for a while. So don't be surprised if we have to tweak a few things here and there to get the gunk clean out of the carb and purring like a kitten again.

LOL...I didnt notice the old format until now...nor the huge notice above! :thumbsup: I like this better anyway.

Love this format, so happy all of those default avatars are gone, very confusing..

Missing data is not gone. But, the company who's software we decided to revert from has to play a role in restoring this info. They indicated that regardless of our decision they'd put us back where we left off, so we'll be working on that this week.

Missing data is not gone. But, the company who's software we decided to revert from has to play a role in restoring this info. They indicated that regardless of our decision they'd put us back where we left off, so we'll be working on that this week.

Thank you very much for converting back to old format, and dealing with the issues (re-loading of custom stuff) when vBulletin upgrades happen.

You folks have proven you're in it "for the people".:thumbsup:

Soooooooooooo GOOD!!! am loving having the old TT back. I had no interest in the new format.

Soooooooooooo GOOD!!! am loving having the old TT back. I had no interest in the new format.

Ditto 10 X

I was un-able to look at the "new" format for any longer than a minute at a time, something in it caused D.E.P (Data execution prevention - a windows security feature) to shut down internet explorer on my computer.

So, needless to say I'm VERY happy the old format is back !!!

D.E.P (Data execution prevention - a windows security feature)

Another of the seemly endless array of reasons I use Firefox on OSX.

Another of the seemly endless array of reasons I use Firefox on OSX.

Firefox is a web browser isn't it ? What exactly is "OSX" ? I think I hate Windows IE enough to switch to something else.

Would be nice if they would implement a mobile format...

Would be able to get advice with issues while out camping or at the track...

Right now TT is just completely silly to use on a phone...

Thank you thank you thank you for reverting though...