HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoCA_DRZ

Acerbis tank question

3 posts in this topic

I bought a used Acerbis tank for my 03 WR 450. The pecock on the right side leaks, so I need to replace it. The question I have is the petcock on the left side is different than the one on the right. The left is a normal petcock, the one on the right has a metal knob. Is this the normal Acerbis petcock or did the previous owner install a different one? The reason I ask is that I don't see that style petcock for sale by Acerbis as a replacement. Here is a pic. Thanks.

DSCN2362.jpg

That's the stock acwerbis petcock. Mine has the same one. It's an on/off valve instead of a normal one with a reserve setting.

That's the stock acwerbis petcock. Mine has the same one. It's an on/off valve instead of a normal one with a reserve setting.

Thanks. I'll see if I can track one down.