06-09 yz 450 cheap skid plate. /CARB MOD/ ZIP TY

I have an o7 yz 450 needed a skid plate but the devol for it was over a $100 DOLLARS ON THEIR SITE THEY HAVE SCRATCH AND DENT ITEMS. DON'T BE LEARY THERE SCRATCH I COULD BUFF OUT BUT HEY ITS A SKID PLATE. THEY HAVE 11 LEFT FOR THE CRF 450 THE FRAME IS ABOUT A MILLIMETER DIFFERENCE IN WIDTH AND A LITTLE LESS BEND. I JUST MOUNTED IT TOOK ABOUT HALF HOUR AND LOOKS LIKE IT WAS BUILT FOR THE BIKE FOR LESS THAN $50 BUCKS. HEY SAVE A LIL HERE SPEND A LITTLE SOMEWHERE ELSE ALSO JUST GOT CARB BACK FROM ZIP TY HAVE YET TO TEST IT WILL GET BACK TO YOU GUY AND LET YA KNOW. ALSO PROBABLY ALREADY POSTED BUT 1/8" CARB BREATHER LINE OVER YOUR AIR FUEL SCREW AND CAN ADJUST ON THE FLY GUARANTEE IT WON'T SLIP IF YOU CAN GET IT ALL THE WAY ON. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GUY'S HELP THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO CONTRIBUTE

I have an o7 yz 450 needed a skid plate but the devol for it was over a $100 DOLLARS ON THEIR SITE THEY HAVE SCRATCH AND DENT ITEMS. DON'T BE LEARY THERE SCRATCH I COULD BUFF OUT BUT HEY ITS A SKID PLATE. THEY HAVE 11 LEFT FOR THE CRF 450 THE FRAME IS ABOUT A MILLIMETER DIFFERENCE IN WIDTH AND A LITTLE LESS BEND. I JUST MOUNTED IT TOOK ABOUT HALF HOUR AND LOOKS LIKE IT WAS BUILT FOR THE BIKE FOR LESS THAN $50 BUCKS. HEY SAVE A LIL HERE SPEND A LITTLE SOMEWHERE ELSE ALSO JUST GOT CARB BACK FROM ZIP TY HAVE YET TO TEST IT WILL GET BACK TO YOU GUY AND LET YA KNOW. ALSO PROBABLY ALREADY POSTED BUT 1/8" CARB BREATHER LINE OVER YOUR AIR FUEL SCREW AND CAN ADJUST ON THE FLY GUARANTEE IT WON'T SLIP IF YOU CAN GET IT ALL THE WAY ON. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GUY'S HELP THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO CONTRIBUTE

DUDE TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up !! :thumbsup: from me.