2010 Radiator

anyone know where I could find a new radiator for a 2010 Yz450f ? I need the right side radiator.

Thanks

Contact the people you bought your bike from. There are a few sources for after market radiators (Fluidyne...). There's also a company called Mylers. They do a real good job of fixing bent radiators at a fraction of the cost of a new one.

Hope this helps.

Do tell about your crash....

Prior year models will probbaly work also.

Prior year models will probbaly work also.

2010 doesnt share many part numbers. older radiators wont fit.

Mylers does awesome work.I smashed up my rad on my honda when I broke my femur so bad I didnt think I had a chance to get it fixed.I sent them pictures and they said it would be no problem to get it fixed.I sent them both of my radiators and a week later I had them back and they looked perfect.Would give mylers an A+

Mylers does awesome work.I smashed up my rad on my honda when I broke my femur so bad I didnt think I had a chance to get it fixed.I sent them pictures and they said it would be no problem to get it fixed.I sent them both of my radiators and a week later I had them back and they looked perfect.Would give mylers an A+

That would be his best bet. Mylers did a patch job on my 06 and not a bit of trouble since.

He could get it back next day probbly since they both are in Utah.

Thanks for the help guys Myler's sounds like a good choice, I got a couple months to recover from my shoulder injury (Shoulder seperation) gonna see if it will heal up without surgery

thanks again

I have already replaced my left rad and my right one is bent up pretty good ( i fall alot ) thanks for in the info on that company.

If you decide to replace it with a new oem part, I'd give zanotti a try. I purchased a few oem plastics from them for my 2010. They had the cheapest price and their customer service was very good too. Just have to get the part number off the yamaha website and plug it in here...

https://www.zanottimotor.com/shopping/partLookUp.html

I could also probably recommend a set of radiator braces !!!!!

:thumbsup: