Difficult clutch lever pull

I have an 08 WR450 with less then 20 hours on it and the clutch lever is very difficult to pull. It takes all 4 fingers to pull it in. I have had others feel it and felt it was way too stiff as well. I have cleaned the cable twice. Checked the cable movement while disconnected. Checked the cable routing and cable housing for damage-nothing. I also cleaned and greased the clutch lever pivot area too. All looks like new.

I pulled the pressure plate and checked the shift rod and all was good. Clutch plates and basket look good. Checked the pivot arm movement while the clutch was apart and was very smooth too.

I did notice on the recessed area of the pressure plate where the springs are located that they slightly wore grooves in the pressure plate walls on 4 of the spring areas. You can feel the grooves with your finger. They may be a 1/16" or a few mm deep.

Do you think this could be causing the stiff clutch pull?

I

I did notice on the recessed area of the pressure plate where the springs are located that they slightly wore grooves in the pressure plate walls on 4 of the spring areas. You can feel the grooves with your finger. They may be a 1/16" or a few mm deep.

That's weird. Have the clutch plates worn grooves in the basket as well?

No the basket and clutch plates look as new. This bike has less than 20 hours on it and I am very meticulas with the maintenance. The wear grooves in the pressure plate look as if the springs were loose and viberated while the motor was running. The grooves are created by the springs, are all facing the outer side of the plate, are about the size of 1/3 of the outer spring area, and the wear area looks exactly like the spring (like a fossilized rock).

No thoughts on the worn pressure plate?