Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Family Man

Are there any aftermarket clutch basketes available with cushions for a 07 yz450f?

11 posts in this topic

Are there any aftermarket clutch baskets available with cushions for a 07 yz450f? Do aftermarkete basketes come with cushions? I order a oem baskete but it arived broken so Im back in the hunt, I realy want a hinson or gytr anyways.

I just ordered one from thumper talk. I saw on the Wiseco website that they come with cushions and a lifetime warranty like you said, very sweet. i havnet seen any where other than the wiseco site that they come with cushions. Hope they do. Wiseco does sell aftermarket cushions, so thats an option if somebody was going to order a different basket.

Some of the Wiseco baskets come with cushions, but most have cushions available separately as accessories. All baskets, inner hubs, and pressure plates come with the lifetime warranty.

wpp3031 is the model number of the one I ordered Im still confused as to if it comes with cushions or not. I want to get ridding as soon as possible.. thanks.

wpp3031 is the model number of the one I ordered Im still confused as to if it comes with cushions or not. I want to get ridding as soon as possible.. thanks.

That basket does not include cushions, but they are available separately as an accessory.

I just installed the PCK006 Performance Clutch Kit from Wiseco. It came with the basket, cushions, steels, frictions, and springs. Guess I just assumed the cushions came with the basket. To be honest there was nothing wrong with the stock cushions but since I had the new ones I went ahead and put them in.

On the Wiseco website it states that the Wiseco Clutch basket comes with cushions. So its very misleading. Its needs to be changed to say that they don't come with them. Otherwise its false advertising.

Under Item contents they list:

Clutch - Accessories

Clutch - Cushions

Clutch - Retainer Plate

W6100-4 - FASTENER - M6 X 16MM (4)

W6100B - FASTENER - M6 X 16MM

W6213 - 3MM HEX BIT SOCKET

On the Wiseco website it states that the Wiseco Clutch basket comes with cushions. So its very misleading. Its needs to be changed to say that they don't come with them. Otherwise its false advertising.

Under Item contents they list:

Clutch - Accessories

Clutch - Cushions

Clutch - Retainer Plate

W6100-4 - FASTENER - M6 X 16MM (4)

W6100B - FASTENER - M6 X 16MM

W6213 - 3MM HEX BIT SOCKET

I am looking into it. I agree it is confusing. Cushions come with the PCK's, which are the clutch kits with a basket, cushions, and clutch pack, but only certain baskets come with cushions when ordered as a basket only. I am checking it out.