HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Streamline

Will these parts from my 98 400F fit my 04 450F?

3 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if anybody knows if my top triple clamps (Renthal aftermarket) I have on my 400 will fit on the 450? It has the renthals and I think I'd like to use the oversize bars. But we'll see after the first track ride tomorrow.

Also are the clutch covers the same? I have a CF one that I never got the chance to use so it'd be nice to be able to throw it on the 450 if it fits. :thumbsup:

No to both. Not much except the wheel will interchange between the bikes. The 400 forks are 46mm, the '04 450 was 48. The 450 clutch is much larger, also, so the clutch cover is larger to match.

No to both. Not much except the wheel will interchange between the bikes. The 400 forks are 46mm, the '04 450 was 48. The 450 clutch is much larger, also, so the clutch cover is larger to match.

Thanks for the info. About the only thing that I tried to switch was the shift lever and that was b/c I have some size 14 boots to try and get on there. Still not sure of where to leave it at though. been too long since I rode.