Lowering my 450.

Yes, I know but you didn't understand my question. I don't have a problem reaching the ground. I need to lower the chassis.

Why do you need to lower the chassis? Most people don't lower them anymore. They have ground clearance issues with the 17" wheels as it is.

Why do you need to lower the chassis? Most people don't lower them anymore. They have ground clearance issues with the 17" wheels as it is.

I'm riding around a kart track, allot of direction changes and the bike is tall enough right now that with my knee on the deck it feels like it's leaning over farther than it should for the amount of corner speed I'm carrying.

I feel like if I lower it just a little bit, it will be easier to drag my knee and give me more stability through some of the slower corners. It's great in the couple higher speed corners the track's got, but through the slower stuff the bike feels like it's gonna fall over if I lean it as far as I need it to to get my knee down. If that makes any sense...

I'm open to suggestions though.

Not really sure what the best approach to lowering those would be. You can raise them in the clamps, but only so far, and as I remember the fork, the lower spring seats are hard to relocate. You can buy a set of softer springs an shorten them (shortening a spring increases its spring rate), but that's probably not the best approach. Might ask in the suspension forum or the super moto forum.