HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteelRain

Plating a WR450??

3 posts in this topic

I am here alot and never really post, but I have decided I need some help that the search tool seems to be failing:banghead: or I am to dense to figure out:bonk:.

I have an '09 WR450 that I got thinking I was out of the DS realm (my GSA and a dirt bike seemed like a good combo). I am finding that to take my DRZ-SM to DS mode is not what I want to do.

Can anyone provide me with clear assistance on getting my WR plated on CA so I play offroad in more areas and with some of my DS buddies?

Seems like there are alot of scams out there that don't work...

I appreciate the help, and will gladly provide beers for the effort.

BTW, I am sorry if this is another annoying thread.

Thanks!

BTW, I am sorry if this is another annoying thread.

Thanks!

:thumbsup: dude ur obviously not looking good enough lol start at DMV and find out from there where they would even allow you to get it plated I did mine over 2 years ago

There are a ton of posts out there regarding this! I know because I've been researching it for months!

There are folks who are getting bikes plated but they are one in a million and seem to have an inside with DMV.

And the worst stories are those of DMV coming back and revoking previously issued tags!

I am going through my home state, NOT CA!, where I have a residence, where it's easy to convert OHV to Street Legal.

Good luck!

ho