YZ450F stock carb size

What is the stock MM size of the carb on a YZF450? I ride the YFZ450 fourwheeler and the stock carb is 39mm. I'm looking to buy a new one and I saw a guy had one for sale that was 41.5mm. Usually people bore them out, but he claims it to the stock one of off of a YZF450. Is this true?

He can claim what he wants. The stock size is 39mm. This means one of two things. Either the carb isn't stock for a YZ450, or it is stock, and it's not 41.5mm.

You've got some alphabet soup going here, too. First you asked what the stock size was for a YZF450, which doesn't exist. The bike is a YZ450F. Then you say it's stock off a YFZ450, which is a quad. The carb is definitely a quad carb, though.

He can claim what he wants. The stock size is 39mm. This means one of two things. Either the carb isn't stock for a YZ450, or it is stock, and it's not 41.5mm.

You've got some alphabet soup going here, too. First you asked what the stock size was for a YZF450, which doesn't exist. The bike is a YZ450F. Then you say it's stock off a YFZ450, which is a quad. The carb is definitely a quad carb, though.

Sorry I thought they were called YZF450's, but your are right they are 450f's.

Thanks for answering my question I was 99% sure but I figured id ask.

Also what I said was he claims it to be a stock yz450f. I know the yfz450 quad is 39mm, which is what website im on and what the carb will be going on.

Thanks.