HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tarpitz

GETTING A WR400-street legal-need info

3 posts in this topic

i am 6 foot 175 punds. I have minimal hours on a honda 230 and smaller bikes on trails and dirt roads. I dont have much street experience besides a ssr110. I am getting a 1998 wr400 for around town and some very minimal highway riding ( no longer then 10 miles). I also will be riding on trails and dirt roads. Is this bike going to be alright to get used to. Will I be able to handle and get used to this bike. Any recomendations on mods for better street capabilty.

HELP

Where in California u located? But first thing would be to go to ur DMV and ask to see if they allow you to make it legal I did mine over two Years ago

You better do a search here. There is info a lot about this. It is a %50 chance to reg that bike in CA. Call DMV like Lopez said. Getting info here is not first hand.