What fuel tuner setting would give a little more low end?

Dam!.....With my FMF on the stock map wares me out when on the track cause of so much low end. I like the less hit map when racing and riding cause to me the bike is so much more easy to control and does'nt ware me out as bad.

I guess if you want more bottom just go up in values on the FI side at 1/8 throttle opening. I dont know that for sure but just a thought.

+1 0 0

+2 0 0

+3 0 0

I'm running

+2 0 +1

+2 0+1

+3 0+1 Jeff

This is confusing. Is this both maps, or is this a before/after of the ignition map? You said that you added only to the ign side, and that you felt the engine was rich, but when you present the tables this way it looks as if you added to the fuel curve at 4000 rpm. Please clarify....

most want less low end , but there must be a reason why the maufacturers give the stock map the low end hit.

I too have noticed that aftermarket pipes on the EFI bikes take away the low end.

Just curious, but what are the top pros running, as to low end hit?

Does anyone know of reviews of works bikes used by the pros, and how much low end hit do they have on there?

I'm using the pipe for top end & the tuner for the low & to mod the power band for the track. As far as the pros [ works] bikes I sure each rider tailors his power the way he wants it . Those guys have no trouble getting the power they need . Heads, cams,custom pipes, fuel, ect . Massive power everywhere I assume .Jeff