trailtech vapour power connection

Can any one point me in the right direction.

on how and where to connect the power wires from a trailtech vapour to on a yz.

"the red wire from the vapor power lead connects to the green wire from the stator, and the black wire to the vapor power connects to the black wire with the yellow stripe from the stator. What I did was pull the terminals out of the connector and soldered the red and black wires right to the terminals, then installed the terminals back into the conector. The connector I'm talking about is the big connector - 6 wires I believe - between the stator and the cdi. Use the connector on the cdi side to tap in to. "

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=587840&highlight=trail+tech

That's one way to go... another way (what I did) was to hook up a 9V battery to the trail tech along with an on/off switch. That way I did not have to hack into the bikes wiring. :thumbsup:

That's one way to go... another way (what I did) was to hook up a 9V battery to the trail tech along with an on/off switch. That way I did not have to hack into the bikes wiring. :thumbsup:

How long does the battery last? Does the light on your TTech stay on? Can you write up a parts list? Thanks:thumbsup:

thanks for that works great

works great thanks for the info a real help cheers mate