White Bros Are great Bros.!

Greetings Blue Riders Of The Purple Sage,

I'm here to give the guys at White Bros. Major Props. I bought my White Bros. E-Series muffler used from my fellow Pig Bruther & KTM rider, Danco. The muffler was in great condition and went right on my bike with no problems. On the weekend that me and ThumpDaddy 650 went riding with Lisa'sXR & crew I discovered that the weld where the mid pipe connects to the muffler had broken all the way around! I called White Bros. and spoke with Gary. I explained that I had bought the pipe used in great condition and I did not have a receipt from the shop for the original purchase. Gary gave me a return authorization and said they would look at the pipe and determine if they would warranty it. I mailed the pipe out that day. Yesterday when I got home from work I found a box waiting for me on my doorstep. After making sure it was not some booby trap from my ex-wife and the area was clear, I realized it was my pipe back from White Bros. (That was quick! :D) They totally refurbished & re-packed the muffler, put a beautiful new weld and a trick supporting bracket on the mid pipe so that it won't happen again (once again welded beautifully). There was an invoice included. I opened it up and all it had was $0.00. White Bros. just made a life long customer. I wanted to give credit where credit is due! Advertising is advertising but word of mouth referals are the core of any business' business. I want to spead the WORD! White Bros. will take care of you after they make a sale. Thank you Gary & White Bros. :):D:D

The same thing happened to me.I also spoke with Gary and he took my pipe back without a receipt.I had a box at me house a few days later with a brand new pipe.I thought i would be sol.

I will be buying more of their items after this experience. :D :D :)

Mixed feelings.their servise IS great..BUT, I'm on my 2nd pipe which both have lasted less that 50 hrs on the bike before breaking in the place you described....... :)