Yamaha 450 2010 Will be same next 3 years.

I talk one Japanes guy from Factory he told me that new 2010 450 will be staying same next 3 years. Maybe some small changes like suspension valving or new mapping for EFI. But nothing that you can call really difference.

This mostly because economics are so down that all budgets were cut down on Yamaha.

I talk one Japanes guy from Factory he told me that new 2010 450 will be staying same next 3 years. Maybe some small changes like suspension valving or new mapping for EFI. But nothing that you can call really difference.

This mostly because economics are so down that all budgets were cut down on Yamaha.

That's the way the bikes have been built in the past, roughly a 3-year cycle. So what's the news?

Yeah it's been that way since the 4 stroke came out right?

1998-99 yz400

2000-02 yz426

2003-05 yz450

2006-09 yz450

Averages out to 3 years each...all with only minor differences but basically overall the same bikes

not true the 06 and 07 do not have the same frame as the 08 and 09. They might look like the same bike bu they are not

not true the 06 and 07 do not have the same frame as the 08 and 09. They might look like the same bike bu they are not

True, but the 06-09 are all considered the same generation, as almost every part is interchangeable between them with a few exceptions.