Another Make-Over Post with Pics and Specs

The silhouette holes are courtesy of a Les Baer 1911, .45 hand held a 25 yards. A fine pistol indeed.

1911's are cool. I love my Kimber.

Now imagine setting that same target 1500 yards out and putting 19 of 20 rounds on the black with an M14 DMR (308 Win). See my sig, and guess who did that.

On topic, what did you think of the Cycra plastics overall?

As for the gearing, stock is 13/49 and in that photo I have 14/47 for the Adelanto Grand Prix race.

Cool I jump back and forth between 13/49 and 13/47.:thumbsup:

That video was sick BTW!

nice vid for sure.

Black done right... nice job!

Gray,

You must be damn proud of your son, I know I would be. My dad was custom rifle builder and I grew up watching him rifle barrels, float stocks, etc. Then we would hit the range every weekend and put 1/2" groups of five at 500 yds. We were both competition bench rest shooters for many years...truly a great hobby.

As for the Cycra plastics, I have to say that I'm not impressed...AT ALL. The rear fender literally broke from back tire roost. I hadn't fell over or been run into and I look over after a moto session and the very back tip of the vendor is missing a 3" chunk. The front fender is very flimsy and likes to wiggle a lot. Yes, I wont' buy them again unless they make some significant changes to their stuff.

Doug

Gray,

You must be damn proud of your son, I know I would be. My dad was custom rifle builder and I grew up watching him rifle barrels, float stocks, etc. Then we would hit the range every weekend and put 1/2" groups of five at 500 yds. We were both competition bench rest shooters for many years...truly a great hobby.

As for the Cycra plastics, I have to say that I'm not impressed...AT ALL. The rear fender literally broke from back tire roost. I hadn't fell over or been run into and I look over after a moto session and the very back tip of the vendor is missing a 3" chunk. The front fender is very flimsy and likes to wiggle a lot. Yes, I wont' buy them again unless they make some significant changes to their stuff.

Doug

Whitey,

Just checking to see if we've met. Do you know a guy named the "The Greek" Jimmy "The Greek" to be exact?

John

Looks great!!! I don't see the freestyle look, That is wiped by the race numbers.