Knee braces....who's the best ?

I was curious to see how many out there were

wearing knee braces, and to see which were the most comfortable.I have narrowed it down to 2 different braces, the EVS rs6 and the

XO-skeleton. The XO weighs in at $750 dollars and the EVS is about $400 buckaroos.

Which is the best ? I have no injuries, but I would like to avoid any with the best that technology has to offer. I'm looking mainly for protection.

Thanks, Jason

I used to be into freestyle skiing / jumping and blew out both knees. My left had reconstruction in '88 and my right I blew out in '95. Obviously that was it for downhill! I got into x-country skiiing in a big way after ( mostly skate ) and I use a Carbon fiber / stainless brace from Innovation. It is worth about 1500.00 canadian. I refuse to use this brace for moto as I want to keep it it working order for skiing. Please let me know hat you find / decide on as I will be purshasing a set ( left / right ) in the spring when snow melts. I think weight training / stretching is a must also, especially for those of us in their 30's on up.

For Dirtbike riding I have heard great things about the Fox setup. I know that it runs around $100.00. I had a cutom one made for me by the local Physical Therapy/Sports Doctor that cost me around $2000.00. But it fits perfect. But here is a pic of the fox one. It is called the Fox Exoflex Kneebrace.

FOX_KNEE_EXOFLEX.JPG

------------------

Scott #431

Some Fear Racing "Cause if you don't have any you ain't going fast enough"

'99 YZ400F(Coming to a Theater near you soon)

'92 ZX-7R and '97 ZX-7RR

"Doesn't hurt till the bone is exposed"

"When cut do you bleed green? I do!"

Pics

jaybird67k & Hugh LePage

If you guys want some testing info on the XO-Skeleton, I did a review on their product last month.

Check it out here: http://www.fastbydesign.com/rage_brace.html

I am also in the over 30 age group, and would not ride without knee braces.

I have also tried the Fox Exoflex Kneebrace

and its a good product for the price, but like many other things in life, you get what you pay for.

Hold it Wide...

Smitty

------------------

Hold it Wide...

http://www.fastbydesign.com

I have a pair of the EVS braces and I love them. They are a bit tough to fit under standard riding pants though. They have become a part of my gear like a helmet... After you get used to them you feel vulnerable without them. Must be an age thing. The older I get the more gear I feel is necessary!

------------------

The brave taste of death once, but a coward dies many times before his death.