HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wicked_Crash

Rampart Range Poker Run

8 posts in this topic

I'm thinking pretty serious about working this event, perhaps riding the one in the fall. Hope to see ya there!

I'd love to go but, my son is racing (SRAC) on that day so I guess I'll miss this one. :D

Good luck, have a great time. :)

Tom

I can't make it but some of my friends will be down there. I'd still like to hook up with some of you guys.

What ever happened to a Colorado TT ride? Was anything decided on?

I will be there!!! I broke down and put numbers on the WR just so I could find and be found easier. (and Harescrambles/enduros) My best friend just bought an 03 DRZ400, and we are going to break it in right!!. If you see a WR426 with #713 on black backgrounds, chase me down (should be easy) and say HI!!!

Race

Yo! I'll be out there this week. Give me some details about the poker run. The number on my bike is 315 with Thumper Talk graphics on the front fender.

Thanks from Devo