HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teamtree

Upgrade from 00 WR400 to 08 wr450

7 posts in this topic

Just scored a killer deal on an 08 WR450F. Like new for $4500. Can't wait to ride it in the des this wknd. Expecting a HUGE diff from my old (but tried and true) "00" WR400. Yeah! I have a BUTTON now NO MORE KICKING! Yeah!:banana:

Expect a big difference. I went from a 2000 WR400 to a 2006 WR450. After the free mods it's a beast. Enjoy!

Expecting a HUGE diff from my old (but tried and true) "00" WR400. Yeah! I have a BUTTON now NO MORE KICKING! Yeah!:lol:

Your new sted with be JUST as "tried and true" :banana:

ENJOY :banana:

Just scored a killer deal on an 08 WR450F. Like new for $4500. Can't wait to ride it in the des this wknd. Expecting a HUGE diff from my old (but tried and true) "00" WR400. Yeah! I have a BUTTON now NO MORE KICKING! Yeah!:banana:

about once a ride, i kick mine just for fun.....esp when everyone is giving me a hard time about the button....and it only takes one kick:thumbsup:

give a ride report when you have had a chance to ride the new rig, it will be interesting to get your impression between the two.

You and I on on the same page. I just sold my 01 426, and picked up the 2008. Smoking deal from a guy who barely road it. I just cleaned her up, changed the oil and she's ready to get dirty. Sweet looking aluminum frame!

WOW! technology sure has come along way since 2000. The 08 WR450F is soooo much less work to ride than the old 400. Fast, corners great and smooths out the woops like butter. HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS NEW SCOOTER!