Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cyclerc

ampro yamaha wr ?

13 posts in this topic

that looks like a yz, and the white plastic thing is a waterpump guard, i dont think its a tank, its just a rock deflector i think some come stock with some sort of one, it just has a groove notched out for the hose to route down

-nic

Looks like recovery tank for lower the weight in the frame. Its easy to broke in this location.

Yes, it has to be an overflow tank. But who needs one for an YZF? It's not an enduro bike...

Yes, it has to be an overflow tank. But who needs one for an YZF? It's not an enduro bike...

iTS A WR IN GNCC. IN MUDDY GNCC YOU CAN OVERHEAT EASY.

That hose is very large for an over flow line coming off the radiator. It is nearly the same size as the pipe coming off the water pump!

its not a WR is a yz450f its charlie mullins Obermeyer/Am-Pro Yamaha , its just a breather tube... dont believe me i'll take some pics sunday of it

its totally a yz, look for the mounting holes for the skid plate , there aren't any... the wr has two tabs on the front of the frame were it splits, on that bike there isn't anything there... im pretty sure its a wr, and ill see if i can post a pic of the stock waterpump piece i was referring to earlier... it does look beefy tho...

-nic

i SEND THE PICTURE TO JASON RAINES AND HE TOLD ME IS A WATERPUMP GUARD AND THE BIKE IS yZF..

tHANKS FOR ALL REPLIES.