Post videos of hard technical traiLs here

7-8-12 Fun and funk music video. If you have 30 mins to burn and enjoy funk jazz this is for you. Watch it in HD 720 for the full effect. Oh yea the footage is of Oahu, Hawaii..

Aloha

:D :D?

Very nice!!!! I was looking at the beginning part as being a bit sucky where the off camber slippery stuff in the leaves part was though..That's mainly because I wouldn't normally would want to be there getting stuck with my 525.. as long as could get through riding then it's all good ... but all of it was nice. the bottom along side the stream bed was good.. nice and technical and pretty.. ?

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

here is one 4 u took the vid a few xmas ago

http://www.youtube.c...u/2/eoVpUcDiZlc

Nice vid dingo, too bad there are so many trolls on Youtube. The contrast between the handheld and the POV makes for good entertainment. I only have the GoPro so I only get POV vids and I'm never seen (except my shadow occasionally). Guess I'll have to bring my Sony out as well and hope someone won't mind taking some shots.

Ok this is from the other day...Let me warn you..It isn't exciting.. This is kind of a training section of a riverbed going backwards.. it wasn't easy.. at least not for me but it was a drill for clutch throttle traction balance...etc.. The difficulty was not being able to see the trail much below ..It will get better the more we ride it. .you can't see but there was a little bit of drizzle here and there ..oops..wrong vid.. first vid is a Beta rider doing erzberg.....eh I'll leave it..

ok..here we go.. Here with my 01' cr...

Edited by hawaiidirtrider