hawaiidirtrider

Post videos of hard technical traiLs here

3,300 posts in this topic

7-8-12 Fun and funk music video. If you have 30 mins to burn and enjoy funk jazz this is for you. Watch it in HD 720 for the full effect. Oh yea the footage is of Oahu, Hawaii..

Aloha

:):D :D

4 people like this

7-8-12 Fun and funk music video. If you have 30 mins to burn and enjoy funk jazz this is for you. Watch it in HD 720 for the full effect. Oh yea the footage is of Oahu, Hawaii..

Aloha

:D :D :lol:

Very nice!!!! I was looking at the beginning part as being a bit sucky where the off camber slippery stuff in the leaves part was though..That's mainly because I wouldn't normally would want to be there getting stuck with my 525.. as long as could get through riding then it's all good ... but all of it was nice. the bottom along side the stream bed was good.. nice and technical and pretty.. :)

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

here is one 4 u took the vid a few xmas ago

http://www.youtube.c...u/2/eoVpUcDiZlc

Nice vid dingo, too bad there are so many trolls on Youtube. The contrast between the handheld and the POV makes for good entertainment. I only have the GoPro so I only get POV vids and I'm never seen (except my shadow occasionally). Guess I'll have to bring my Sony out as well and hope someone won't mind taking some shots.

Yesterday, aboard my dude's 350 Pumpkin, it was end of the day, with this narrow single track as we say in french a "goat single track"

This is a fun one!...sure would like some shave ice and watermelon..

Love this! Fitting to be in this thread for sure...

Ok this is from the other day...Let me warn you..It isn't exciting.. This is kind of a training section of a riverbed going backwards.. it wasn't easy.. at least not for me but it was a drill for clutch throttle traction balance...etc.. The difficulty was not being able to see the trail much below ..It will get better the more we ride it. .you can't see but there was a little bit of drizzle here and there ..oops..wrong vid.. first vid is a Beta rider doing erzberg.....eh I'll leave it..

ok..here we go.. Here with my 01' cr...

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By rulo87
      Hi guys,
             I recently got a 2015 250 XC-W, which came with the original jetting, and that I need to re-jet to accommodate  altitude here in Colorado, as most of the riding I do is between 7500-1000 ft.
      I have no experience at all in jetting bikes, as I have always ridden at sea level before, so I'm trying to figure out what's the best choice I can pick from what's out there, or at least the ones I'm aware of.
      Having this said, I have been trying to decide between two choices
      1. Get a JDJetting Kit
      2. Get the Original KTM Needle and Jets that are recommended on the owner's manual.

Without reading anything or getting any kind of insight, my first impression was, ok, if KTM is making the ones that I need, it would make more sense to get those as the actual manufacturer is making them, but based on what I have been seeing on some sites, seems like the JD ones might even be a better choice, but I was not able to define what makes them better, and if that's actually the case, so wanted to get your thoughts on it.

Thanks
    • By High On Octane
      Was just on a different bike forum and a friend there was mentioning to me about a cool paved road in Canon City for a street bike ride.  While browsing the area for other roads and trails for potential dirt bike and drift trike adventures, I found what appears to be either a Jeep trail or an OHV trail, or possibly just a county dirt road.  Not sure which it is tho.  Anyway, doesn't look difficult at all for a bike.  But sounds like there may be lots of areas to ride and even camp out by the road.  

Anyone been out here on a dirt bike?  Can you get gas in Victor?  It's 29.5 miles, so would be cutting it awfully close for an out and back on my moto tank.  I'm kind of more interested in finding a place to camp with trails or fire roads close by.

• By Elite Motorsports
      Hey Everyone, 
      I just wanted to give everyone an update on how the Alta Redshift MX did at the RMEC Hard Rock Enduro in Colorado. Don was able to get a 2nd place finish (would have been first if not for a flat rear tire) in the A 50 + class and 17th overall. The bike was absolutely amazing on the technical rocky terrain. 
      Race Info:
      6 laps that averaged 23 minutes per lap a little over 2 hours of actual racing time Don was able to sneak in about 35-40 minutes of charging total using a 220v generator. Raced the entire race in Map 1 on the Alta The Alta does require a little more strategy for Longer format Enduro racing, but it is very competitive against gas bikes! 
      Here is the link to the YouTube video of the race from Don's helmet cam.

• By JimT
      Is there much snow/ice up there right now?
      Thanks.
    • By YZdirtboy
      So i can't get it out of my mind that i want to ride somewhere other than the same ole' stuff I've always rode. We have some great riding here in Missouri/Arkansas/Oklahoma but I think Colorado or possibly Utah would be an amazing place to get some great scenery and have an amazing time. I've tried to google best single track destinations and tried to find more info on whats required but the information seems to elude me. Where would you guys recommend starting? What does it require (i.e. Permits, bike regulations, etc.)? Also any recommendations on equipment? I know i'd need to change the jetting on my bike and whatnot, and maybe put on the oversized tank. Thanks in advance everyone!