HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tiruff

10 yz450f where to find accessories

7 posts in this topic

Hey anyone know where to get a front disc cover for the 10 yz450 or know if the 09 guards work. I was looking for something other then the expensive light speed carbon fiber version.

I would think the '09 guards would work. The forks and brakes look the same. Maybe a shop has one you can trial fit before buying.

I know the acherbis front brake disc cover off an 06 fits the 2010. i bought the spyder evolution front brake disc cover for my 06 and tried it on my 2010 and WOLA! it fit. I'm running it now on my 2010.

I see that the factory boys ie: Stewart, Langston, etc. have a Cycra disc guard on their bikes, I called cycra and customer service said they were not making them for the 10 yz yet, so they must be 09 covers, unless there is something inside not available for us non paid riders, lol.