HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Tower CIty, PA

5 posts in this topic

I am all about finding the most single track riding in the MD/PA area.

Has anyone ridden Tower City, if so does anyone know what trails have the most single track??

Thanks!

Hey guy, look up a member called tree slayer. He and his son regularly ride there.

You can also visit Tower City's website at www.towercitytrailriders.com. I'm sure they would be more than happy to answer any questions. I'm in S.E. Pa. and also considering checking the place out. Hope this helps.

Dirtdad

------------------

like a kid again, 00426

If anybody needs a tour of Towercity let me know. I love the tight single track and Tc has it, just hope ya don't get spanked by my kid :) He's pretty fast in the tight stuff.

Rick

------------------

99 YZ400F Mine

00 TT125L Kids

Why ping when you can thunder

[This message has been edited by Tree Slayer (edited 12-19-2000).]

id like a tour in the spring. i rode the snowball harescamble there earlier this year and at rauch creek in october. i would imagine tower city as a whole is much bigger than what i rode on.