YZ250F forum?

I think the WR and YZ forums should be combined cause the engines are basically the same design except gear ratios and lights! More People = more info! Right? Just my 2 cents! Kepp up the great work!

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!

Friendswood, TX

I would suggest the 250F's get a single combined forum to start with. There will be fewer members than the big bores because there will be fewer sold. The market is getting very competitive. The 400/426's have greater numbers because Yamaha got the jump on the competition early.

The 400/426's forums are doing well as they are. The focus is more offroad on the WR side and MX on the YZ side.

Second choice would be an all WR forum and another all YZ forum.

yeah, combine them. There's a lot of similarities between the YZ's and the WR's, so do it! I'm so glad I found this forumn, I love it!

------------------

Me? I'm 15. I ride a 2000 YZ 426.

My Dad? He rides a man's bike, a CR 500.

My brother? He's 13. He's switching from a Suzuki 125 to a quad.

My mom? She rides a Yammy Blaster.

As for the winter? Well, then we pull out the snowmobiles!

Originally posted by Bryan:

Would you guys be pissed if I combined the YZ400/YZ426/WR400 and WR426 forums?

I think it makes sense to have all the YZ/WR 400/426 posts on one board. Often folks will double post anyway. If I have a technical question I usually go the WR side just because it has more traffic, but there doesn’t seem to be too much difference between the WR and YZ sides.

But the 250F probably should be kept separate, for the meantime anyway, because it is a brand new model.

Not to be seditious but I also think a KTM forum would be nice (I’m planning on winning the lottery soon ? ).

My two cents.

Hey Bryan...if you need any help with writing the html code for this forum let me know i can help you out and transfer it VIA ftp! I have my own site http://www.gmb-computers.com feel free if you need help! I love these forums and would love to help keep em' going! Thanks,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!

Friendswood, TX