Motocross Action Rules!!!!

Ok now that I got your attention anyone see the Jan issue? Seems like they have improved and it's a good thing. While they have been raked over the coals they do have their niche with bike tests, performance and riding tips. But what I really liked was the test on the fastest bikes on the planet. The 01 426 and KTM520SX! Ok ok maybe I'm a lil biased but they luved it and said this bike "luvs to rev, with the titanium valves, brakes are excellent, as is the suspension, especially the rear shock". You can ride this bike two ways (which you can't on the 520) rev, point and shoot, or torque and make sweeping arcs in the corners. For the track they prefer the 426 over the 520, but they did mention that the 400 once was the easiest starting 4-stroke, but no more. Comparison between the 400 and the 426 is like night and day though and as I get more familiar with the beast, I'm glad I didn't throw in the towel. Thx to my fellow 4-strokers. Now if I could just figure out how to start it! I'm putting in a new pilot jet and I hope this helps. Oh on a different note it seems like they still have an ax to grind with Suzuki as they didn't give it very good reviews. I guess some things never change.

G-Man

http://www.geocities.com/gmann_3000/