HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
426 NOOB

05 250f - 01 426 parts interchangability.

3 posts in this topic

There is a roller for sale on craigslist and its a 05 250f. I was wondering if any of the parts would fit my 01 426. He has full front and rear brake assemblies (master cyl, disks, calipers, hoses) a rear shock, swingarm, forks, tripple clamps, and both wheels and hubs. I would like the entire brake sets for front and rear, but dont know if they fit. Thanks and also he has the rear chain guide, i would like that too if it fits

The swing arm won't fit, as far as I know, and the forks are about 12mm shorter overall. The suspension rates will all be wrong, including the springs.

The wheels will fit, the brakes are the same as yours, except the rear master has the reservoir built in. That will also fit, although you will have to cut the tab off of the sub frame that holds the current reservoir in place, and you'll have to tilt it out of position to add fluid.

The swing arm won't fit, as far as I know, and the forks are about 12mm shorter overall. The suspension rates will all be wrong, including the springs.

The wheels will fit, the brakes are the same as yours, except the rear master has the reservoir built in. That will also fit, although you will have to cut the tab off of the sub frame that holds the current reservoir in place, and you'll have to tilt it out of position to add fluid.

sweet thanks gray