HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRXMAN

CAN I GET A WR450F FROM TEXAS AND MAKE IT DUAL REG.

4 posts in this topic

I HAVE FAMILY IN TEXAS AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD HELP ME GET A BIKE. BUT DOES TEXAS HAVE THE SAME B.S. LAWS AS CALIFORNIA. IS IT POSIBLE TO USE TEXAS AS THE LOOP HOLE OR NOT. :)

Texas is just as bad as Calif. I did a WR in 1998 via the Texas route. I actually purchased the bike in Texas through my brother. When I went to Texas to pick it up I installed a dualsport kit, DOT tires and a mirror. Took it to a M/C certification station. They checked everything and I got a plate in my brothers name.In Texas vehicles must go to the station check thing every year to get a renewal. This was in 1998-might be different now-good luck.

I have a street legal in Arizona WR-426 with 330 total miles on it for sale. I live in Phoenix, an easy drive from LA for a like new bike. It is all original except Zip TY Racing mag drain plug, rad guards , Works Connection frame guards, skid plate , hydraulic master cylinder brake switch. E mail me at markarrigo@cox.net for pictures or call me at 602-770-9934 for details. $4300/offer. Thanks, Mark

THANKS FOR THE INFO. IF IT WAS LIKE THAT IN 98 I'M SURE IT HAS NOT GOTTIN EASIER. HOW ABOUT NEVADA.