Wanted: 1 WR Headlight/Number Plate combo

I usually take my light out when off-roading, and only have that thing in there while on the streets. Well, I went on a dual-sport ride a couple of weekends ago, and I busted the light inside.

Just got back from the Blue Shop, and they want both arms and both legs. Blew me away!

If anybody has taken theirs off, I would be happy to pay fair market value, plus shipping.

PM me, and I will respond.

Thanks,

BW

I might think about it if I could get a YZ number plate and maybe something else in trade or make me an offer.

The one I pm'ed u about is the Acerbis Diamond headlight. It is in the new issue of Motocross Action. Pretty trick setup!

Machster

"Live well...Ride free" :)

I guess that I am assuming that the stocker is DOT approved, but is that wrong.

Are any of the after-market headlight/number plate combo's DOT approved?

Thanks!

I' don't think there are any enduro/strictly off road bikes that ever came with DOT legal lighting. Go to fourstrokesonly.com and they tell you what lights are DOT and work best for your bike.

Brandon,

I guess that's one of the consequences of being the last bike to go up a nasty trenched out bank on a creek crossing huh? :)

Lowedog

I was going to tell everybody it was because of all the debris that was being thrown from that SWEET WR450 that was blazin' the trail...

:D

When are we riding again?

:)

Monday. Goose creek. Jim said he would get a hold of you. :)