Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yzconvert

Pro Circuit or FMF

8 posts in this topic

I got the FMF 4.1 full for my 2010 and it looks real sweet. Cant wait to fire it up and listen to how it sounds and ride it to see how it performs.

DSC01171.jpg

The chamber

DSC01173.jpg

That does look sweet!!! I wonder if I should wait and get the full system. Everything I read about the 08 says the cone muffler is the problem so I figured I could see nice gains with a slip on.

That does look sweet!!! I wonder if I should wait and get the full system. Everything I read about the 08 says the cone muffler is the problem so I figured I could see nice gains with a slip on.

I ran the FMF Factory 4.1 and mega bomb on my 2008 YZ450F when i had it. It was a monster over The stock system. Go for a full system.

I got the FMF 4.1 full for my 2010 and it looks real sweet. Cant wait to fire it up and listen to how it sounds and ride it to see how it performs.

DSC01171.jpg

The chamber

DSC01173.jpg

Give me a review on the fmf system for the 2010, I am keen to hear how it works and will buy one if you think it's a good thing.

Well I just started the bike for the first time just awhile ago. started on second kick and while it was running..........I thought ,.......Hummmmm sounds alot quiter than the DRD on my 06 while ideling.

Then i cracked the throttle..........It woke up!.......Man this FMF has a good sounding tone. Not real loud but a mellow low tone that stands out. The throttle response is instant when you crack it. No bog or miss when you crack it, just instant rev. ........ I'm gonna like it.

Took it up the road and by just giving a little throttle in second gear you could tell it wanted to get with it. I wished it wasnt so cold here right now so I could ride it about an hour so it would be broke in for tommorow at the track and I could really open it up.

May just have to break it in the right way tomorrow at the track and that way is ......Ride it like you are gonna be a ridding it.