Sunline Axle Blocks For 01 426

I am a bit confused. I have read that the axle blocks for an 01 are different than 02 and up but sunlines website shows the same part number for 01-08 YZF's. Does anybody have these on a 426? Or will they not fit.

I know for a fact the '01 axle blocks won't fit an '06.

I know for a fact the '01 axle blocks won't fit an '06.

ok, i kinda figured that they were wrong. Does anybody make blocks for an 01 besides pro circuit, I have searched with no avail? and are the p/c ones reversible, they look like it but havent found anything stating they are.

I could be wrong here, but I think the axle blocks changed in 02. 00-01 should be same. I had a set of GYT-R axle blocks on my old 00 but I would be surprised if Yamaha still offered them.

I could be wrong here, but I think the axle blocks changed in 02. 00-01 should be same. I had a set of GYT-R axle blocks on my old 00 but I would be surprised if Yamaha still offered them.

yeah, that was my second choice(as i read your review on them), those bas***** dont carry them for anything older than 02. Im gonna email sunline and have them change their part numbers. If there are no others available i may just go with the pro circuits.

yeah, that was my second choice(as i read your review on them), those bas***** dont carry them for anything older than 02. Im gonna email sunline and have them change their part numbers. If there are no others available i may just go with the pro circuits.

Have you checked to see if Works Connection offers them? I just picked up a set for my 06 and they look slicker than snot. Pit Posse, Outlaw perhaps? (check Motosport and Rocky Mountain if you haven't already)

Have you checked to see if Works Connection offers them? I just picked up a set for my 06 and they look slicker than snot. Pit Posse, Outlaw perhaps? (check Motosport and Rocky Mountain if you haven't already)

yeah, ive checked tt, rm, denniskirk, motosport, and a few others. Works connection only offers them from 02 up. But oh well. I guess there isnt much demand.

Why don't you order some axle blocks from FTD? They stay in place when you remove the rear axle and actually have accurate aligning marks. If they don't have them for your bike they may even make them for you:thumbsup:

http://ftdproducts.com/

I would avoid the Pro Circuit Axle Blocks. I bought a set of those for my 06 YZ450F and not happy with them at all.

1. The sprocket side bent-in/failed right where the flat spot of the axle end stops against them when I tightened the axle up. This did not occur after years of abuse oh no...it happened the very first time I installed them and I alwyas tighten things TO SPEC with my quality clicker torque wrench.

2. The disc side should have a machined/recessed area where the washer sits. It is too fat and the end of the nut (where the locking tabs are) barely catches on the threads.

Shame on Pro Circuit for these. For being such a huge company, I am completely let down. Go figure I bought two sets at the same time...the other for my YZ250. Haven't even installed those, I'll keep the OEM ones on thank you very much.

I would avoid the Pro Circuit Axle Blocks. I bought a set of those for my 06 YZ450F and not happy with them at all.

1. The sprocket side bent-in/failed right where the flat spot of the axle end stops against them when I tightened the axle up. This did not occur after years of abuse oh no...it happened the very first time I installed them and I alwyas tighten things TO SPEC with my quality clicker torque wrench.

2. The disc side should have a machined/recessed area where the washer sits. It is too fat and the end of the nut (where the locking tabs are) barely catches on the threads.

Shame on Pro Circuit for these. For being such a huge company, I am completely let down. Go figure I bought two sets at the same time...the other for my YZ250. Haven't even installed those, I'll keep the OEM ones on thank you very much.

crap, i just ordered a set a few days ago. I think I may try them though as i read good things about them in other forums. I will post my findings.

Anderson Automatics in Minnesota makes some nice stuff. reasonably priced and good quality. Check 'em out on e-bay