HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
l_campionero

Free extended fuel screw....

4 posts in this topic

I have a perfectly good, used Tusk brand extended fuel screw for Keihin four-stroke carbs that I will give away to the first qualified respondent.

I hope that I can give it to someone who might not be as 'well-off' as some of us, such as a family guy, or a young racer on a tight budget.

Here's all I am going to ask for it: I will want you to mail to me a small, padded mailing envelope, with a self-addressed, self-adhesive address label inside, along with three first-class stamps.

I will put the screw in the envelope, attach the self-addressed label and the stamps, and put it back in the mail to you.

If you are interested, PM me, and I will give you my mailing address.

tus_09_fue_mix_scr.jpg

* Replaces the stock fuel screw that is difficult to adjust.

* Easy grip knob with laser etched numbers for simple and accurate adjustments.

* Comes complete with new fuel screw spring, washer, and O-ring.

* Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.

* Fits most Keihin FCR Carburetors.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?&navType=type&brandId=294&navTitle=Intake%2FFuel&webTypeId=80&webCatId=16&prodFamilyId=13581#vehicleSelect

1 person likes this