HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basicblues

What is the stock WR450 handlebar specifications?

5 posts in this topic

I am shopping for new handlebars for my WR450 and I wanted to compare the stock handlebar specifications (height,pullback & width) to all the choices available. I am currently looking at Protapers but no dealers here have anything on hand to checkout.

I have just about every type of riding area available, mountains, open fields, tight woods, sand bars near rivers, logging roads, plenty of mud. So I am looking for the best all around choice. The stock bars seem too low to me but that may be my riding style. Suggestions appreciated. :)

I put CR hi bends on my 450. Great for sitting and standing. I am five ten tall. I dont think stock bars are listed anywhere, good luck.

I think the smart thing to do is pull your old bars off..(yes..I know it is a chore...) find another dealer who has them and compare them to others. I myself have the pro-taper woods bend. A little higher than stock. I am 6'3 and was pretty hunched on the stock bars. It is going to be a challenge to get the right fit, but once you do, it will make all the difference in the world!

Machster

"Live well...ride free" :)

cr hi work for me 6" tall .I cut mine to 30 1/2 for woods rideing

I found the CR-HI to be very similar to the stock bar. I couldn't tell the difference between the two.