HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
426 NOOB

UFO Rear Guide Rub Block

6 posts in this topic

So my oem rub block finally rubbed through to the guide. The guide is still in good shape so I dont want to spend $70 on a tm guide when it is still okay. Has anybody used the UFO replacement rub block in their stock guide? If so how did it hold up?

I have used the UFO ones on a few bikes, hold up like the stock one for less than half the cost of a stock one. I can't believe the OEM one is over $50 when I bought the front and rear swingarm guides from UFO for $30 total.

TT OEM has the original part for $52 ( 4XM-22199-00-00 )

yeah i had done a bit of research on the cost of oem , and it just didnt seem like a fair price, when i could get a whole guide for a few bucks more. I usually like going oem for most parts because they do hold up better but i just could not get over the huge price tag for this small piece of polyurethane.

I have used the UFO ones on a few bikes, hold up like the stock one for less than half the cost of a stock one. I can't believe the OEM one is over $50 when I bought the front and rear swingarm guides from UFO for $30 total.

awesome, i am glad somebody had used this, when you buy aftermarket, you just never know what you are gonna get. Especially with a high wear area like a slider. Thanks