Stock 08 Pro Taper bar specs?

I currently have a Scotts sub mount kit and that raises the bars through the roof. With my Renthal McGrath bend the bars are just way to high now.

I'm looking at the Pro Taper Universal Lo with a 71mm total rise, and 55mm sweep. However, I can find stock Pro Taper bars for sale for really cheap.

Does anyone know what the specs are on the stock Pro Tapers?

I currently have CR Hi bend on my bike with the stock mounts. I am going be installing my BRP Sub Mount this week with the stock bars. I will let you know how it compares.

The stock Yamaha Pro Taper bend is a proprietary bend, and is not available in the aftemarket.

They are pretty similar to the specs you gave for the Universal Low. If I can remember, I'll measure mine out tonight.

I currently have CR Hi bend on my bike with the stock mounts. I am going be installing my BRP Sub Mount this week with the stock bars. I will let you know how it compares.

I finished the install today and took it for a quick ride. I like the feel of the taller mount and the sweep on the bar is better with the extra height. So far, so good. I will get a solid ride in on Thursday and will post a report.

Thanks for the updates guys!

Those CR Hi's are about 10mm taller than my McGraths. I'm wondering if they feel so gigantic to me because I haven't ridden my bike for 7 months?

Stock Bars measure:

811mm = width

85mm = height

36mm = pullback

Stock Bars measure:

811mm = width

85mm = height

36mm = pullback

Thanks very much!!