EZ UP canopy

I'm looking for a good EZ UP canopy (10x12) for next season. Any ideas on where to get a good used one or an inexpensive new one.

Thanks,

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3

I seem to recall Harbor Freight having those things really cheap. In any event, after seeing what happened to others who use those things, I would stress that you always stake the poles down really good whenever you set them up. They twist into a tangled mess if the wind catches them and they roll along like a tumbleweed.

Boit,

Thanks for the advice. Although it creates a VERY funny "mental image" :), I don't think it would be the same if it were my canopy racing for the finish line.

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3

Dont worry about wasting your money, buy a good one. I went years without one and my wife bought me one for christmas a couple years ago , that thing has paid for it self many times over I couldn't live without one anymore. Mine is a quikshade not a great one but it works really good. Guess whats on this years christmas list, lol yup a new one.

Doug

I'm looking for a good EZ UP canopy (10x12) for next season. Any ideas on where to get a good used one or an inexpensive new one.

Thanks,

Jeff

--------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3

HomeDepot sells quickshade and Loews did sell EZ UP

159.00/200.00

Sam's - the nice ez up with sides and awning for about 188. iirc - this really isnt something you want to skimp on IMO.

I think Sears has them. Just think, you can pay $3.00 per month for 63 years!

We got ours at Sam's Club. Think it was about $200 and came with sides and a banner holder/sunshade attachment and a canvas storage bag w/wheels. It is much nicer/sturdier than some of the others I have seen. It is very quick/easy to set up.............oh yeah, it's an EZ-up brand.

And, as somebody else mentioned, get a good one. You'll come out better/happier in the end. The only thing we regret is not getting it sooner! :banghead:

Dont worry about wasting your money, buy a good one. I went years without one and my wife bought me one for christmas a couple years ago , that thing has paid for it self many times over I couldn't live without one anymore. Mine is a quikshade not a great one but it works really good. Guess whats on this years christmas list, lol yup a new one.

Doug

I have the quick shade also. Realy like it. I have had it for 5 years with no problems. I want to get sides for it though. Really nice to have on cold days.

We have a quick shade also.We got it at home depot for like $150.It lasted 3 years until my had knocked my bike onto it when it was partially up ripping the top.

Get a good one! The cheapies break in the wind and after several uses. Don't ask how I know.. Spend the few extra bucks now and save yourself a lot of grief later!