HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BBrown626

I lost some garage space today :-)

9 posts in this topic

OK. I have my first couple mods planned out. After work tomorrow I am going to Perris Raceway to remove the sharp edges from the tires and take some of the weight out of the gas tank. :ride::ride::lol:

bbrown626.jpg

I wished I could do the same also.......But we have so much snow still on the ground here and it is about 20 degrees out so it will be a little while til i get to ride.

DSC01128.jpg

I wished I could do the same also.......But we have so much snow still on the ground here and it is about 20 degrees out so it will be a little while til i get to ride.

/QUOTE]

Did you change your pipe already?

I read a few posts here about aftermarket opening up top end a little. My policy on replacing pipes is to wait until you destroy the one you have now. I race, but that sort of $$$ is hard to justify, particularly after spending so much on a new bike.

I am a 220# vet intermediate/Expert and ride MX exclusively. I know I'll need new springs, but I am going to put a few hours on it first. My son will likely ride it too, so I may need to keep it on the softer side for me.

I am very excited about riding it. I woke up a couple hours early this morning just thinking about it!

/QUOTE]

Did you change your pipe already?

I read a few posts here about aftermarket opening up top end a little. My policy on replacing pipes is to wait until you destroy the one you have now. I race, but that sort of $$$ is hard to justify, particularly after spending so much on a new bike.

I am a 220# vet intermediate/Expert and ride MX exclusively. I know I'll need new springs, but I am going to put a few hours on it first. My son will likely ride it too, so I may need to keep it on the softer side for me.

I am very excited about riding it. I woke up a couple hours early this morning just thinking about it!

Yes..... I have changed the pipe but I have not been able to ride it yet cause of the snow.

...I am going to Perris Raceway to remove the sharp edges from the tires .
With the tires they come with, that won't take long. What's up for the rest of the morning?

You going to bring the pretty new four stroke out to the OTMX race at LACR this weekend? I'm sure the other two strokers would love to see it. :ride:

You going to bring the pretty new four stroke out to the OTMX race at LACR this weekend? I'm sure the other two strokers would love to see it. :ride:

Hi Mike. I hoped to bring it out but I have to go to Philadelphia on Sunday :-(

I was on travel for the last race too.

I wish they would bring the races a little further south. LACR is over 100 miles for me.

Bummer...........well, next month is Internationals and Rynoland. Rynoland will be close won't it? You going to hit any of the Internationals? You need to get that girl dirty! :ride: