YZ250F pricing

I picked-up my 250F last night :) and was wondering what kind of price the dealers were getting for the 426's "little" brother.

I paid 5,729 OTD for mine in NC.

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3

I'll be paying $5499.00 plus tax and license therefore OTD will be $6022.25 depending if they are going to charge a setup fee which

can range from $100 to $250.

The CA pricing REALLY SUCKS!!!

I'm moving to Minnesota!!

The "set up" fee is just the dealers way of padding the bill on a popular bike. They have a way of disappearing when the dealer really wants to move a bike.

I think if you lived in Minnesota with a three month riding season, you would be glad to move to CA and pay extra for year round riding. :)

Just bought mine from a dealer in Cheyenne, Wyoming for $5499 OTD. Couldn't believe it. He had one sitting on the floor. Had to drive 90 miles to pick it up. All the local dealers here in Boulder are wait-listing and want 6K OTD. I decided to pick up the phone and start calling dealers outside the Denver area. 1st call...Do you have a YZ250F? Yes. How much? $5,499. How much out the door? $5,499. OK, I'll be there in 2 hours.

I found this dealer by plugging city names into the zip code finder, then plugging the zip codes into the Yamaha dealer finder. I came up with some dealers I never heard of.

Mark

Just bought mine from a dealer in Cheyenne, Wyoming for $5499 OTD. Couldn't believe it. He had one sitting on the floor. Had to drive 90 miles to pick it up. All the local dealers here in Boulder are wait-listing and want 6K OTD. I decided to pick up the phone and start calling dealers outside the Denver area. 1st call...Do you have a YZ250F? Yes. How much? $5,499. How much out the door? $5,499. OK, I'll be there in 2 hours.

I found this dealer by plugging city names into the zip code finder, then plugging the zip codes into the Yamaha dealer finder. I came up with some dealers I never heard of.

Mark

I purchased my YZ250F from a dealer in Canada and paid $4950 OTD!!!! I live in Portland,Or and had about a 5 hour drive to pick it up but it was well worth it. No money to pay at the border either. The dealers here wanted list plus a couple hundred bucks for setup, so I got on the internet, called up a shop and the rest is history. I also picked it up in mid November, I guess Canada gets their shippments before the US. Happy riding Bill

Kudos to most yamaha dealers, when i priced out a honda rc51, dealers were gouging the hell out of customers to the tune of 15000.00 when the msrp was 9995.00. Needless to say, honda and its dealers can go f*** themselves, i live in ct and you dealers know who you are. again, kudos to yamaha!!!!!!

TMX AND MY DOGS BITE!!!!!!!!!!!1

------------------

You can buy one in Mississippi for $5,099. Or you can get the 426 for $5,199. A friend got a 250F for $4,800 but I think he has connections.