Frame Powder Coating

If I were you, I would strip the bike down to the frame and have the frame done. Tried to do the frame with the bike intact on my TRX, and worked out to be a royal mistake.

I wouldn't even consider doing it any other way.

Couple places in Orange County-

Try Electrolurgy in Santa Ana or Olympic Powder coating. That is if they are still around- been a few years since I lived there.

Pro Circuit recommend Olympic Powder Coating right off the bat. I got a quote of $175 which is the cheapest so far. A bit of a drive from my place but may be worth it.

This is off topic but what color are you going with? I did my '04 a couple years back and it is a candy blue cost about $200. I just got done with my '07 and made it gloss black got a deal cause it was his first dirt bike frame $60.

This is off topic but what color are you going with? I did my '04 a couple years back and it is a candy blue cost about $200. I just got done with my '07 and made it gloss black got a deal cause it was his first dirt bike frame $60.

I had my 02 done in a really nice silver color a year or so ago. Came out excellent it blends with all different plastic colors well. Think I am going to do the same on the WR. It's actually silver right now previous owner painted it.