Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danZ73

2007 Head Pipe

5 posts in this topic

So I have had a White Bros Aluminum Pro on my bike for a couple years. The silencer has seen better days. My question is if I put the WB head pipe which is the lowboy type header on my stock silencer will that improve my low end at all? And what improvement will a slip on with the stock header do? any recommendations?

thanks

I think if I were you being that you've already got the stock silencer I'd try it and see. It won't cost you anything and it can't hurt.

Just sifting through and deleting old subscriptions to threads and came across this one. I'm wondering if you had any luck testing the White Bros. head pipe with stock silencer.

The is no way it would fit, without cutting/welding the Wb header. the WB header is way way longer that the stock header.

The is no way it would fit, without cutting/welding the Wb header. the WB header is way way longer that the stock header.

A few winters ago I bought a WB system from a fellow TT member for my '07 and While the bike was apart in my back bedroom for the winter I bolted up the WB Header to my stock selencer. The extra length actually compensated for by the larger lower hanging bend at the front of the frame. Obviously I had no reason to try this combo but am still curious.