Mullins may go YZ450F, but he's winning on the WRF now

It probably is.

Last year the GNCC guys used a YZ 450f with a WR headlight to make it look like a WR.

It probably is.

Last year the GNCC guys used a YZ 450f with a WR headlight to make it look like a WR.

Nope. Last year (since 07 for that matter) the Am Pro guys used WRs (both 250s and 450s).

They've obviously been heavily modified, but they are definitely WRs. Had a few discussions with the guys to talk about their set-up. They do quite a bit to them but they keep the electric start and use an e-batt relocated down to the skid plate.

John

Mullins was on a YZ450F at Sumter.

Nope. Last year (since 07 for that matter) the Am Pro guys used WRs (both 250s and 450s).

They've obviously been heavily modified, but they are definitely WRs. Had a few discussions with the guys to talk about their set-up. They do quite a bit to them but they keep the electric start and use an e-batt relocated down to the skid plate.

John

The bike on the cyclenews link is missing the e-start. On the GNCC races I happened to catch on TV last year the bikes had headlights but were missing the e-start and did not have the airbox door.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just stating what I saw.