2009 WR450 Mods

i Have a 2009 WR450. I have 50 miles on it and i live in Colorado. I removed the AIS and did not rejet, i removed the inner part of the silencer, i disconnected the gray wire, i changed the throttle stop screw. My bike runs really good and feels strong even without rejetting the carb. I want to ride a couple of more times and then get a silencer. It's too quiet. When i change the silencer do i need too rejet to make it richer. I bought the GYTR AIS removal kit but didn't change the jet's. The kit came with 175, 110, and 50 jets, and an adjustable needle. Are these jet's the right choice for where i live (6,000 to 9,000 feet)?

Try a search of the jetting database. You will need to rejet for more fuel if you get an after market exhaust. Make sure you do the snorkle/airbox mod to allow more air in. My riding is mostly under 3k ft. and I have a 168 main and 48 pilot. good luck

You spell n00b funny...

From the urban dictionary, "Newb: A term used to describe a inexperienced gamer/person/etc. Unlike a noob, a newb is someone who actually wants to get better."

I was just busting his balls. I've known him since '82 and he was the best man at my wedding.:ride:

• 4 weeks later...

Cnote, where in CO are you? I just bought a 2009 and live in Boulder/Gunbarrel. Waiting for March to cruise through so we can all hammer some singletrack.

PM me if your close, would love to have more rider buddys, especially ones on the blue bikes : )