HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

denso sparkplugs

5 posts in this topic

why would you buy denso plugs? They suck go for an NGK plug they work a lot better and last quite awhile longer too! Just my 2 cents!

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!

Friendswood, TX

When I picked up my bike at the dealer, I wanted a couple of extra plugs. They didn't have the CR8E's, so I bought the CR8EK...which has two electrodes instead of one. It's supposed to mimic the Splitfire without infringing upon their patent. It works very well and lasts a long time. I've had the bike since early March and just recently changed to the second plug only after doing a lot of jetting. I've ordered 3 extra plugs from Bob's at 6.99 each and they go for a lot more at the dealer.

[This message has been edited by Boit (edited 11-20-2000).]

Thanks for the input.

I'll try the NGK "k" plug and see if I have better luck. My luck with the standard NGK has been bad. I've fouled a few and always put the stock Denso in as a temp and it never fouls it.