HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mxracer206

2010 YZ-450 Maps

6 posts in this topic

Yamaha has released some maps, some are for GYTR mods and some for stock. If you are lucky enough to have the new 450 and a Power Tuner maybe this will get you started in the right direction.

Sorry guys, can't get the chart up to view. I am going to e-mail it to grayracer and hopefully he can post it for everyone.

MX206 4 of those are already posted. the only new ones from Yami are GYTR exhaust ,piston,&cam and the the with the ported head.

Looks like 4 are the same, just trying to pass on some information. I had mentioned on a previous post that Yamaha was going to make maps available. In the 70's when the first YZ's came out they sent out a lot of GYTR hop up sheets to dealers and looks like they are attempting to do the same now. They are making a lot of good stuff at decent prices, you should check out the Lifestyle Package they have out.

Looks like 4 are the same, just trying to pass on some information. I had mentioned on a previous post that Yamaha was going to make maps available. In the 70's when the first YZ's came out they sent out a lot of GYTR hop up sheets to dealers and looks like they are attempting to do the same now. They are making a lot of good stuff at decent prices, you should check out the Lifestyle Package they have out.

You Bet. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup: