2010 YZ-450 Maps

Yamaha has released some maps, some are for GYTR mods and some for stock. If you are lucky enough to have the new 450 and a Power Tuner maybe this will get you started in the right direction.

Sorry guys, can't get the chart up to view. I am going to e-mail it to grayracer and hopefully he can post it for everyone.

MX206 4 of those are already posted. the only new ones from Yami are GYTR exhaust ,piston,&cam and the the with the ported head.

MX206 4 of those are already posted. the only new ones from Yami are GYTR exhaust ,piston,&cam and the the with the ported head.

Looks like 4 are the same, just trying to pass on some information. I had mentioned on a previous post that Yamaha was going to make maps available. In the 70's when the first YZ's came out they sent out a lot of GYTR hop up sheets to dealers and looks like they are attempting to do the same now. They are making a lot of good stuff at decent prices, you should check out the Lifestyle Package they have out.

Looks like 4 are the same, just trying to pass on some information. I had mentioned on a previous post that Yamaha was going to make maps available. In the 70's when the first YZ's came out they sent out a lot of GYTR hop up sheets to dealers and looks like they are attempting to do the same now. They are making a lot of good stuff at decent prices, you should check out the Lifestyle Package they have out.

You Bet. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup: