loudest silencer

whats the hishest db silencer i can get. before you all freak out i ride in northen canada(i mean north) no one but me and my buddies riding with me can hear our bikes, im not "ruining a sport" i just like a loud bike in the woods when im rippin around with my buddies.

whats the hishest db silencer i can get. before you all freak out i ride in northen canada(i mean north) no one but me and my buddies riding with me can hear our bikes, im not "ruining a sport" i just like a loud bike in the woods when im rippin around with my buddies.

In years past, lots of people in the US thought the same thing,

"Way out here, nobody can hear us....."

Now we have a chronic battle over riding areas.

In years past, lots of people in the US thought the same thing,

"Way out here, nobody can hear us....."

Now we have a chronic battle over riding areas.

I agree with this post. I had a buddy who loved loud bikes with a 98 WR400F without the end tip in his muffler. You could here him over a mile away without a problem. It only takes one loud bike to ruin some family's camping trip, or someone's high priced Northern Canada hunting trip. They will then start complaining and it starts a snowball reaction and in ten or fifteen years your favorite riding area will be closed.:ride:

I was the guilty party one time for running a "race-version" exhaust on my Yamaha. At the time I was stunned and a bit upset that the campers waaaay down the road politely came to my camp to ask if I'd stop riding my bike (riding = holeshot practice). How dare they tell me how to camp....yeah, looking back on it I'm a bit embarrassed. I won't say the manufacturer's name but it was NHRA burnout loud!

good job sherlock

Friendly fellow isn't he..... ?

Another idea for you Passing Doggy. You could remove all the packing and spark arrestor from your stock setup. This will get you a straight pipe. Your ears will bleed, fellow camper will applaud your camp racing and your friends will think that much more of you.

PLUS, the sparks from your ill (read perfectly) jetted bike will ignite the forest giving way to monumental flames of epic proportions in what Ontario will remember as the single most devastating event in recent history (short of the indigenous slayings). The fire will cause the deaths of thousands of black bears, chipmunks, the endangered Northern Cricket Frog and a multitude of flora and fauna.

ff-94.gif

You are a hero to all those of ThumperTalk. Teach us your ways :ride:

i dont even want to get started again with u guys,but look at your posts, i simply asked a normal question and you shoot out personal attacks like children, there are ways to say things and ways not to.and incase you guys never got the picture, i own 600 acres of land, surounded by my neighbour who owns about a thousand acres , who also has loud running machines, i.e. generator, etc.. up here we are surounded by private property, and to which the owners for sure do not care nor can they even here noise.if some one is camping in my backyard they are not welcome anyway so i am not in the least bit sorry i ruined there trip.if someone is hunting in my backyard and doesnt like the sound of my bike, well once again they are not welcome here, second of all i dont like the sound of there gun, besides the fact that they are hunting for sport rather then for food on my property, they can leave as well.i find this kind of like having a loud sterio in the middle of the dessert.who has the right to tell me how loud to turn it up when they are not even around to hear it??

so enough with the personal attacks,you sound like a bunch of jelous children out here.i just wanted to know the loudest silencer, not your opinion, and what is going on with the riding scene in your neighbourhood because of noise as i do not care, i have more then enough private property to make all the noise i want and my souronding neighbours first of all couldnt hear in the first place, and they do not care as they have loud running machines as well.