ware to start new 450

so heres the story, my frend got a new 2007 yzf 450 and 2 days later he got hit by a jeep and broke his arms neck and themer. so u can imagen the bike is gonezo but i had the frame and forks looked over and were good! so now i dont know ware to start, im expert 250 guy but a 450 is a todaly different thing im 6ft 3 190. i got new controlls and bars and all that but now im into modding and im not a oem or gytr guy. whats going to make this bike relaxed and comfortable? handle?

so heres the story, my frend got a new 2007 yzf 450 and 2 days later he got hit by a jeep and broke his arms neck and themer. so u can imagen the bike is gonezo but i had the frame and forks looked over and were good! so now i dont know ware to start, im expert 250 guy but a 450 is a todaly different thing im 6ft 3 190. i got new controlls and bars and all that but now im into modding and im not a oem or gytr guy. whats going to make this bike relaxed and comfortable? handle?

Sell the parts. It has bad juju....

Poor buddy of yours. How is he doing?

Ya how is your buddy doing? Doesn't sound good.

Ya how is your buddy doing? Doesn't sound good.
Yeah, 'specially with a broken themer.....

hes todaly fine now, it was his first bike and he let the shop talk him into a yzf 450. it started on the second kick after 2 years!

this thread is strange to me

this thread is strange to me

todaly!:ride:

I feel like the OP is going to claim he's actually from Nigeria and has some money for me...... anyways, to the OP, Read the stickies at the top of the yz450f page and get back to us....

Meanwhile, we'll take this time to decipher what the hell you just said.

OK, we're done here...